Robert Kuipers acquired the company rights in May 2009 and a new team was formed with highly qualified members of the original company from the buying, customer service department and quality control departments.
The team hired extremely experienced designers who will introduce innovative designs for their target customer group.
The mission statement for this new company is clearly defined: to listen to the requirements and demands from the market and fulfil them by combining the knowledge aquired from the past as well as the ideas from the experienced manpower of today!
- a clearly defined target customer.
- a concise collection, with the main focus being shirts and jackets.
- offering knits and skirts to complete outfits within the range.
- offering fantastic value for money.
- offering a great margin for the trade.
- known for a superb fit across sizes 36 – 48 (10-22).